Thursday, June 4, 2009

Find My Children . One portrait story.


I only noticed the text after I had already photographed this portrait. I have to admit that I stood in confusion for some time without knowing how to react. The reference to the person with the camera struck me immediately. Who is asking me for help? How can I help? I don't even know how to find them, this anonymous person who is asking for help. All these thoughts with a cold whirlwind have burnt my consciousness. It is necessary to urgently do something: go somewhere for help, tell friends, to make others aware... Dreamily I have come back home and have reflected: If the author really counted on help from a street stencil, he should leave some sort of contact information. Is this someone's very mean device for attracting attention? I don't know what to think till now. Is there anyone reading who knows a little bit of history on this piece?

***
The photo was taken on one of Florentine's neighborhood streets, near Aliya Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have web portfolio or gallery? Some works for sale or shearing? Want to be presented on the REVOLTERS's pages? Contact us. It's absolutly free. dmk.acidalien@gmail.com